This salad is the perfect summer dish for get-togethers or BBQ Parties.
A fruity salad with the tangy flavour of nectarine and feta cheese, combined with baby greens and a fantastic orange vinaigrette – Ladies and Gentlemen, this tastes like heaven! A corn on the cob with it, makes this meal a perfect main course on a warm summer evening.
Apple Cider Vinegar
Salt & Pepper
Corn on the Cob
1. Clean the Corn from leaves and cook it in boiling salted water for at least 30 minutes.
2. Wash Baby Greens, Almonds and Coleslaw and place it in a salad bowl. Cut the onions, nectarines and bell pepper in small cubes and toss it onto the greens.
3. Crumble Feta Cheese all over the salad.
4. For the Vinaigrette, juice one orange and mix in some apple cider vinegar, honey, salt and pepper and some olive oil. Pour the Vinaigrette over the salad and mix it through.
5. When the corn is cooked, place it on the plate, add some butter and salt and garnish it with a good portion of your salad. Serve and enjoy!